Welcome to this second GPS Training podcast for this month, it’s our 34th episode.
With the current lockdown in the UK we are creating two Podcasts a month, rather than our usual one to hopefully keep you entertained.
So, without further ado let’s get on with today’s podcast ……
This month’s Podcast we are going to look at –
· Geocaching, what is it and how with the current lockdown you could go geocaching as part of your one hour of a day exercise
· We look at the best Outdoor GPS units for the summer of 2020
· We then have Ian’s FAQ’s, the frequently asked questions Ian has answered whilst supporting our customers or on some of the GPS Training courses he has been leading.
If you want to find out more about GPS units that are most suitable for Geocaching please just get in touch with us here at GPS Training
2. The next thing we are going to look at in this month’s GPS Training Podcast is the best Outdoor GPS unit for Summer 2020
Over the last couple of weeks, I have been updating the ‘best GPS’ videos ahead of summer 2020.
We look at –
To watch the video reviews just go to our website – gpstraining.co.uk – click on reviews – and the second story down is – The Best Handheld Outdoor GPS unit – Summer 2020
3. The next thing on this months Podcast is Ian’s FAQ’s, the questions he has been asked whilst both delivering courses or in his support role which we offer at no extra cost to people who buy GPS units from GPS Training.
In this part of the Podcast we talk over some of his FAQ’s, the frequently asked questions he has been asked whilst supporting our customers and also on the courses he has led over the past month.
Jon, this has come up twice very recently when people are copying the gpx file straight in to the GPS Garmin Internal Storage folder without first importing them in to Basecamp.
I know that this can be done but on both occasions I’ve advised they do it via Basecamp to avoid deleting critical things in the GPS. Also, as we know, they can view, amend etc the downloaded gpx file and see what they have is either a route or a track which will making finding it easier in the GPS.Satmap – What is the advantage of buying the Premium Xpedition2 planner as opposed to the free one?
Someone today has queried this and moaned at having to renew this every year.
We can mention using other planners/gpx file importing and also thought we could mention the Webinar on the 29th April
Don’t forget we have lots of tips and solutions to your questions in the GPS Training online resource – go to – gpstraining – click on – online resource – on the top menu bar – and then log in – select your unit and you will see the top tips for that unit down at the bottom of the menu of units.
4. And Finally
Tel: 01669 621044